CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Marci's Blog

Gerr i hate internet and computers. There is nothing more annoying than having to type the same message twice because cyber space choose to ruin your life for 10 minutes.
Anyway i am writing today to annouce that i have my own blog. I have friends that have blogs, and thought i would be fun to have my own, that everyone can see. I dont know how many of you know, but ours is only visable to us, chase disigned it that way i guess....which is fine, but this way my friends can see what is up with me and my life too. I am planning on posting at both, but for now i am too stinkin busy, so if you want to see what i have already posted, you can view it at http://marcikay.blogspot.com/
I love you all and cant wait till Christmas and snowmobiling. Hope you are all praying for snow so we can go SNOWmobiling and not MUDmobiling!!! : )
Love, Little sister!

0 comments: