CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chase White Coat Ceremony


















Hello Family,
I am really getting brave and writing on our blogspot.
Last Friday, I got to surprise Chase and Missy, and flew to Vermont to be there for Chase's white coat ceremony. It was so wonderful to be there with them and darling little Enoch, even if it was just only for 24 hours. It was well worth the flight! What a beautiful place they live in, and they have just a darling little home. It is so much like Grandma Pete's home, that it made me so homesick for her. The only thing it lacked was the smell of bacon cooking! Chase took us for a neat drive and showed off Vermont. What a beautiful place they live in. The campus has such neat old buildings. I can't wait to go back to see Chase and Missy and Enoch when the trees are all green!






1 comments:

mkchilds said...

Mom you are so good!! You did it all by yourself!! I am proud of you!